What to expect during our sessions together
- We will chat together when you arrive.
- I will ask you about your week.
- We will then revise the brain and you can ask me any questions.
- I will then use techniques to see where you are now.
- You will have a period of relaxation comprising Hypnotherapy (Focussed Attention) which will last approx. 20-25 mins.
- I will then ask you some questions to see how positive you are feeling.
- You will then be shown your results in the form of a graph so that you can see how you have progressed.
- The session will close with a little homework, booking the next session and saying goodbye.
What to expect during our first session
Our first session will involve us talking through how you currently feel. This is so that we can have a baseline – so that we know in future sessions where you are improving and what we may need to focus on.
As stated above, at each further session, we will discuss positive things in your life, achievements big and small, and relate them to how your brain works. Revision of the brain explanation will be repeated at each session so that you can fully understand what is happening with your thoughts and emotions. This revision will also include the stress bucket and your sleep patterns. We may also discuss how we can refine the changes to give you better improvements, moving you nearer to your goal.
Towards the end of the session, you will enjoy the Hypnotherapy, where you will relax, get comfortable and I will guide you into a lovely trance-like state so that your mind can relax and take in all that we have spoken about during our session together.
I also use a stress monitor to measure your stress levels. If you do not want me to use this during your Hypnotherapy, then that is fine – The stress monitor is a little gadget that attaches to your finger and gives a reading which I can share with you when your session has finished and you are out of trance.
Make today the day you decide to change. Book a free initial consultation with me.